- My hand healed great. I have amazing PT support! Every so often it starts to tighten up, but as long as I massage it and loosen the scar tissue up all is good.
- My knee still has some issues. It likes to give out every so often and it loves to swell. But recovery can easily take up to a year.
- My hip never got better. We thought the knee was causing hip issues, or maybe arthritis. But it turned out I had a tear that needed to be repaired. However, it was too damaged and the surgeon was only able to clean up the fibers. It has healed great, except for the groin area. Still lots of pain there.
- During the MRI for my hip, the radiologist discovered that my cyst on my right ovary was still present. We are keeping tabs on it, might have to have it removed, at some point.
- Also found on my MRI was a mass in my lower back. After a repeat MRI to get a closer look, it was determined to be a Tarlov cysts. The doctor isn't too concerned, but we will be keeping an eye on it and monitoring my pain.
- I have had 2 failed epidural shots into my lower back. And 1 successful facet joint injection.
- I have maxed out my Lyrica dosage and determined that I didn't get any good results from it. Just gained a ton of weight. So I self tapered myself off of it and feel much better!!
- We bought bikes for James and Me and the kids have hand me down bikes. We take family rides often.
My sweet family is doing good. Better then good! We are Exceptional!