Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

I commit to writing on this blog at least once a day for the entire month of October. Even if it is only to jot down 5 things I am grateful for. Which is how I will start today. 5 Things about my DH~ (Dear Husband) I am amazed daily in the little things he does to ensure my life is easier.

  1. He ALWAYS walks in front of me when we are going downstairs. He matches my speed and allows me to hold on to him so I don't fall down. 
  2. He makes dinner 90% of the time, even though he works full time and I don't work at all. 
  3. He loves me, even when I feel most unlovable.
  4. He takes care of the cats that I wanted. Cats that I promised to take care of.
  5. Everyday my DH texts me and asks me how I feel. Telling him I am fine isn't enough, he wants a lists of what hurts. He truly wants to know how I feel.
I am blessed. Thank you God for my best friend. My perfect mate.


No comments: