I commit to writing on this blog at least once a day for the entire month of October. Even if it is only to jot down 5 things I am grateful for. Which is how I will start today. 5 Things about my DH~ (Dear Husband) I am amazed daily in the little things he does to ensure my life is easier.
- He ALWAYS walks in front of me when we are going downstairs. He matches my speed and allows me to hold on to him so I don't fall down.
- He makes dinner 90% of the time, even though he works full time and I don't work at all.
- He loves me, even when I feel most unlovable.
- He takes care of the cats that I wanted. Cats that I promised to take care of.
- Everyday my DH texts me and asks me how I feel. Telling him I am fine isn't enough, he wants a lists of what hurts. He truly wants to know how I feel.